[pstricks] Re bis: PSTricks Digest, Vol 152, Issue 5

Fri Sep 11 10:54:47 CEST 2015

Germain Boyer schrieb:

> Is it possible to you to communicate this problem to the team of xelatex ?
>
> So they can try to find a solution to solve him.

It is a problem with scaling for \SpecialCoor which is enabled
by default. You can switch to \NormalCoor and it will work:

\NormalCoor
\psset{xunit=4cm,yunit=0.25cm}
\pspicture[showgrid](48.8,-2)(51,10)
\psframe(49,0)(49.2,1)\psdot(49.1,1)\uput[u](49.1,1){1}
\endpspicture

However, I have a fix for xetex, but it needs some more testing.