[pstricks] cspline in pst-plot

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Tue Jul 14 12:29:28 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I am using pst-plot with cpsline option to draw smooth curves.

Here are two examples:

The first one is from the documentation and it works well. (spline in red,  curve in blue)
The second one comes from my data and I got a curve (in blue) with a discontinuity (spline in blue, curve in green). Or I was thinking that cubic spline makes the curve without discontinuity up to the second order derivative.

Is there any trouble in the cspline algorithm or do I make a mistake somewhere?

Best regards,
Patrice