[pstricks] powerdot and pst-optexp

Christoph Bersch christoph at bersch.net
Fri Nov 28 21:24:33 CET 2014

Am 28.11.2014 um 17:48 schrieb Luis Sequeira:

> On the other hand, the modification of the text color is something
> that to my mind is a bug in pst-optexp.

What change of text color? As I mentioned in an other message, the same
error message comes up without using pst-optexp at all.

If you have an example which shows a bug in pst-optexp, I'll try to fix it.

> Herbert did explain that the package redefines \endpspicture. Maybe
> this is justified, but regrettably it forces one to use the TeX
> primitives directly rather than the more elegant LaTeX environment,
> which by all indications is supposed to be functionally  equivalent,
> but, as you found out accidentally, is not.

No, using \begin{pspicture}...\end{pspicture} works fine with
pst-optexp. \endpspicture is called from \end{pspicture}.

Christoph