[pstricks] Need to fix the gray scale in gradient style by using PSTricks

Mon Sep 22 22:23:49 CEST 2014

Am 22.09.2014 um 08:34 schrieb Saravanan Murugaiah:

> In my document, I require some text surrounded by a gradient box, below
> mentioned my tags are working fine, but in PDF, the gradient color
> percentage showed as CMYK combination, but I require the gradient ranges
> only in black color
>

> \RequirePackage{pstricks}
> \input pst-grad%

use the colormodel [gray] from xcolor:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[gray]{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-grad}
\begin{document}

\psframebox[framesep=0pt,linewidth=0pt,linecolor=white,fillstyle=gradient,
  gradbegin=black!15,gradend=black!0.01,gradangle=180,gradmidpoint=0]{%
    \parbox[t][211pt]{155.85mm}{\leftskip=54pt\rightskip54pt Test}}