[pstricks] Cogwheel or gear

Arne Hallam [LAS] ahallam at iastate.edu
Thu Aug 14 19:05:29 CEST 2014

Anyone know how to make a cogwheel or gear with PSTricks?
Or have an example?
I found a way to do it with tikz but wwant to combine on a page with
some PSTricks drawings.

Want to show a couple of gears separated and then engaged.

--
with all thy getting get understanding---Proverbs 4:7.

The gentle art of being gentle---of kindness and forgiveness, sensitivity and thoughtfulness and generosity and humility and good old-fashioned love---have gone out of fashion.  Ironically, everyone is demanding their rights, and this demand is so shrill that it destroys one of the most basic rights, if we can put it like that: the right, or at least the longing and hope, to have a peaceful, stable, secure, and caring place to live, to be, to learn, and to flourish---N.T. Wright.

In the wildness of speculation it has been suggested (of course more in jest than in earnest),that Europe ought to grow its corn in America, and devote itself solely to manufactures and commerce, as the best sort of division of the labour of the globe---Thomas Malthus, An Essay on the Principle of Population Book III, Chapter XII.

Arne Hallam, Professor of Economics and Associate Dean
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
237 Catt Hall
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011