[pstricks] showgrid with a0poster

maja zaloznik maja.zaloznik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:26:53 CEST 2014

Hi there!

I'm having trouble using pstricks (v2.49c)  in an a0poster documentclass (
v1.22b).

I want the whole poster to be one big \pspicture, and what seems to be
happening is that while i have [showgrid=true], the orientation is normal -
ie the way I expect - but when I turn off showgrid, it rotates 180 degrees.

Below is a minimal example and the two outputs.

Furthermore, this only happens when I specify a poster size in the options
e.g. [a1]. If I use the defaults, it works as expected.

I'm compiling with latex, dvips, ps2pdf. On a Windows machine. Is it just
me? I'll try on ubuntu when I get home..

Any ideas will be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Maja

\documentclass[a3]{a0poster}

\usepackage{pstricks}

\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}%

%[showgrid=false]%

[showgrid=true]%

(0,0)(\textwidth, \textheight)

\pscircle[fillcolor=red, linecolor=red, fillstyle=solid] (5,5){5}