[pstricks] error in pst-circ with pst-optexp

Christoph Bersch usenet at bersch.net
Tue Jun 24 10:08:39 CEST 2014

Zitat von Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de>:

> Am 23.06.2014 23:07, schrieb Christoph Bersch:
>> Zitat von Christoph Bersch <usenet at bersch.net>:
>>>
>> So my suggestion would be that \psset*[pst-circ]{...} Would call first
>> call \setkeys*[psset]{pst-circ}{...} and then
>> \setrmkeys+[psset]{\pst at famlist}. This could then be used for the
>> processing of all options given to pst-circ components or pst-optexp
>> components without clashes.
>
> I do not really understand why this should be better than
>
> \psset[pst-circ]{labelangle=..}

One could use it inside \pst at draw@dipole and with this avoid problems
with labels declared in different packages.

\def\pst at draw@dipole#1#2#3#4#5{%
   \psset*[pst-circ]{dimen=middle,#1}%

Then you could use \resistor[labelangle=0] without having to worry if
another package also defines labelangle or not. Because this would set
'labelangle' only in the pst-circ family, but all parameters which are
not defined in pst-circ will be defined in all families.

Christoph