[pstricks] error in pst-circ with pst-optexp

Christoph Bersch usenet at bersch.net
Mon Jun 23 18:09:10 CEST 2014

Zitat von Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de>:

> an own key makes only sense, if it gets a different kind of value. But
> labelangle is always the same in pst-circ and pst-optexp. It doesn't
> hurt if you load pst-circ.

Sorry, but I don't fully understand your argumentation.

The problem is, that labelangle works differently in pst-circ and
pst-optexp, although it does more or less the same. In pst-optexp only
numbers are allowed, whereas in pst-circ you can use the syntax of
`nrot`. I could of course skip the check for labelangle being a
number, but that might hide problems in other cases.

Christoph