[pstricks] pst-circ in the good version now

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Tue Jun 17 19:43:36 CEST 2014

Dear Herbert,

I just discover that I made my correction in the wrong pst-circ version.

Please find enclosed my corrections/additions into pst-circ v2.09.

I have one question related to this part of code for quadripole:

  \pnode(!%
    \pst at tempa /Y1 exch \pst at number\psyunit div def
    /X1 exch \pst at number\psxunit div def
    \pst at tempb /Y2 exch \pst at number\psyunit div def
    /X2 exch \pst at number\psxunit div def
    \pst at tempc /Y3 exch \pst at number\psyunit div def
    /X3 exch \pst at number\psxunit div def
    \pst at tempc /Y4 exch \pst at number\psyunit div def
    /X4 exch \pst at number\psxunit div def
    /XC X1 X2 lt {X2} {X1} ifelse X3 X4 lt {X3} {X4} ifelse add 2 div def
    /YC Y1 Y3 lt {Y1} {Y3} ifelse Y2 Y4 lt {Y2} {Y4} ifelse add 2 div def
    XC YC){C@}

Why is it /XC X1 X2 lt {X2} {X1} ifelse instead of  X1 X2 lt {X1} {X2} ifelse as for all other coordinates?

Best regards,

Patrice