[pstricks] showNode in pst-node package

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Tue Jun 17 08:24:24 CEST 2014

Dear Herbert,

I suspect the problem is in the pst-node code lines 66-108  and that the program cannot create the file \jobname.nodes.

If I comment the lines 93-103, showNode displays the dot and the node name without writing to the file and I get no error.

\def\psopenNodeFile{\pstVerb{ tx at NodeDict begin %/NodeFile {
  (\jobname.nodes)(w) file %} def
  end }}
\def\pscloseNodeFile{\pstVerb{ tx at NodeDict begin currentfile closefile end }}
%
\def\pst at newnode#1#2#3#4{%
\pst at killglue
\leavevmode
\pst at getnode{#1}\pst at thenode
\pst at Verb{
  \ifPst at saveNodeCoors
    \ifx\relax#3\relax 0 0 \else gsave \pst at dict STV CP T end #3 \tx at UserCoor grestore \fi
    \if$\psk at NodeCoorPrefix$
      /N-#1.y exch def
      /N-#1.x exch def
    \else
      /\psk at NodeCoorPrefix#1y exch def
      /\psk at NodeCoorPrefix#1x exch def
    \fi
  \fi
  \pst at nodedict
  {#3}
  \ifx\psk at name\relax false \else \psk at name true \fi
  \pst at thenode
  {#4}
  \ifPst at showNode
    5 copy
    cvlit aload pop
    20 string cvs (; )   6 2 roll % InitPnode
    20 string cvs (; )   7 2 roll % type
    20 string cvs (; )   8 2 roll %/N at Name
    20 string cvs (; )   9 2 roll % true/false
    cvlit aload pop exch
    20 string cvs (; ) 11 2 roll
    20 string cvs (, ) 12 2 roll  % x,y
    12 array astore concatstringarray