[pstricks] \psVector

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Sun Jun 15 17:59:39 CEST 2014

Dear Herbert,

The command \psVector from pstricks-add is very interesting to draw vector diagrams.
Would it be possible to use \naput{}, \nbput{} and \ncput{} to attach a label on the line joining to the two endpoints of the vector?
In that way, we could use something like \psStartPoint(1,1)  \psVector(3;30) \ncput{$V_1$} \psVector(4;60) \naput{$V_2$} , ... exactly as we did with pst-node package.
By the way, it is already possible to use \nput as the nodename are Vector#.

Patrice