[pstricks] some help about centering a pspicture

Jean-Côme Charpentier jean-come.charpentier at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 18 08:54:08 CEST 2014

Le 18/04/2014 06:39, cyrille piatecki a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> Herer is a question which is not really pstricks

   Yes it is!

> but which have an
> interactio with it

   No it isn't :-)

> because when I put some points in the figures they
> are not in their right place.
>
> On my computer, in the following text, the grid is obviously not
> centered.

   The grid *is* obviously centered. It's your "aaaa...aaa" which isn't
centered.

> Is there a known inconsistency between the loaded packages ?

   No.

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
\usepackage{natbib}
\usepackage{time}
\usepackage{pifont}
\usepackage{marvosym}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{amsfonts}
\usepackage{amssymb}
\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage{epsfig}
\usepackage{psfrag}
\usepackage{graphicx,subfigure}
\usepackage[a4paper]{geometry}
\geometry{hscale=0.75, vscale=0.75, centering}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
\usepackage{natbib}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-all,pst-3dplot,pst-plot,pst-slpe,pst-eucl,pst-solides3d,pst-blur,pstricks-add}
\usepackage{xcolor}
\usepackage{amsmath,amssymb,example}
\usepackage{varioref}

\begin{document}
\noindent
\hrulefill

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

\noindent
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
\begin{center}
\begin{pspicture}(0,0)(14,6)
\psgrid

\end{pspicture}