[pstricks] arrayjob and multiple array elements in one pstricks function does not worked as expected

Juergen Rose rose at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Apr 9 09:00:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

I justed wrote my first latex file with array job. I tried to plot a
series of curves with five different parameters (Rprobe, Rmax,
LineColor, LabelPos and LabelVal). I am not able to use the array
elements for LineColor and Rmax. E.g., f I try to use the line
\psline[linecolor=\LineColors(\iInd)](150,\cachedata)(160,\cachedata) ,
xelatex complains about:
! Undefined control sequence.
\in@ #1#2->\begingroup \def \in@@
                                  ##1#1{}\toks@ \expandafter {\in@@
l.39     }

The complete latex file is in the attachment. Any hint is deeply
appreciated.
--
rose at rz.uni-potsdam.de <rose at rz.uni-potsdam.de>
Universität Potsdam