[pstricks] Blending shape and XeLateX

Julien Morand julienmorand2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:04:46 CET 2014

Hello,

I need to use blended color shapes and i can't find why it's doesn't work
for me.
I have only try a simple example find here:

ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/ctan/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/base/doc/pst-news08.pdf

Here is my test file and the result in attached files:

\documentclass[]{standalone}

%

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

\usepackage{xunicode}

\usepackage[francais]{babel}

\usepackage{multicol}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%ps tricks package

\usepackage{pstricks}

\usepackage{pstricks-add}

%

\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(5,5)

\psset{blendmode=2}% type /Screen

\psframe*[linecolor=red](0,1)(3,4)

\psframe[fillcolor=blue,fillstyle=shape](2,2)(5,5)

\psframe[fillcolor=green,fillstyle=shape](1,0)(4,3)

My only clue is that I am using XeLatex with the MikTex distribution and
there could be some compatibility issue.

Does any one knows where is the problem?

Julien