[pstricks] Ending a psline on pscircle

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 12 18:30:32 CET 2014

   I hope the subject line is not too obscure.

   When I draw a \psline from a point (whose coordinates I know from the grid
and center of the \pscircle or \pselipse) to the boundary line of the
\pscircle or \pselipse I end up tweaking the terminal coordinates until the
line end (or terminal arrow point) just touches the boundary line. I'm
certain there's a method to determining just what those terminal coordinates
are, but I have not found it in my copy of Herbert's PSTricks book.

   I would appreciate a pointer to how I determine those coordinates when
looking at the light grey grid lines in the dvips output or by another, more
exact, means.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |