[pstricks] Font problem

Fri Dec 27 20:24:26 CET 2013

Am 27.12.2013 18:25, schrieb erhardt at fh-offenburg.de:

> Now I have a Postscript  Type I fonts problem: I am trying to install
> the Akkadian Cuneiform font as described in
> http://www-hep2.fzu.cz/~piska/cuneiform.html
> I downloaded the ZIP file from the line
> *Akkadian fonts* - Distribution in a TDS form (ZIP)
> <http://www-hep2.fzu.cz/%7Episka/cuneiform/naaktds.zip> version 001.002
> - 20 July 2003

All files should be copied into a valid local tree, e.g.
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/  for Linux

- then run "texhash" (Linux) or update the FileNameDataBase (MikTeX)
- then go into the directory dvips/cuneiform/
- then run "sudo updmap --enable Map=neoass.map" for Linux
   for MikTeX I didn't know how a map file can be added.

After that the example should work.