[pstricks] pst-node suggestion

Christoph Bersch usenet at bersch.net
Wed Oct 23 12:01:13 CEST 2013

Am 23.10.2013 11:33, schrieb Herbert Voss:
> Am 23.10.2013 10:00, schrieb Christoph Bersch:
>
>> I wouldn't use a package option for this. You would be surprised how
>> many nodes are defined internally by pst-circ and pst-optexp (and other
>> packages). I guess you wouldn't see anything between all those long and
>> strange node names.
>
> That is true. However it is not a big deal to have an optional
> argument. But it can only be used with  \psset because \pnode
> uses the [x,y] for the offset. With the pst-node.tex from
> http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pst-node/
> you can do something like this:

If you'll include that in the next release, you could use a customizable
macro for displaying the nodes:

\def\pst at shownode#1{%
   \ifPst at showNode
     \psdot(#3)\uput[\ifx\psk at rot\@empty0\else\psk at rot\fi]{0}(#3){#3}
   \fi
}%

With this option, one can use the following to suppress showing all
internal pst-optexp nodes:

\makeatletter
\g at addto@macro{\begin at OptexpObj}{\psset{showNode=false}}
\makeatother

But for pst-circ there is no easy possibility to suppress showing the
internal nodes.

Christoph