[pstricks] pst-node suggestion

Wed Oct 23 11:33:02 CEST 2013

Am 23.10.2013 10:00, schrieb Christoph Bersch:

> Am 23.10.2013 09:42, schrieb Patrice MÉGRET:
>>
>> In particular, I use extensively pst-circ and pst-optexp which use
>> pst-node to place the components.
>>
>> Is it possible to add an option ‘draft’ to pst-node that would allow to
>> plot, during the design phase of a diagram, a dot and the name of the
>> node at the reference point of the node. That would greatly simplify the
>> creation of electrical and optical schemes.
>
> I wouldn't use a package option for this. You would be surprised how
> many nodes are defined internally by pst-circ and pst-optexp (and other
> packages). I guess you wouldn't see anything between all those long and
> strange node names.

That is true. However it is not a big deal to have an optional
argument. But it can only be used with  \psset because \pnode
uses the [x,y] for the offset. With the pst-node.tex from
http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pst-node/
you can do something like this:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pst-node}

\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}[showgrid](5,5)
\psset{showNode}
\pnodes(0,0){ll}(0,5){ll}(5,5){ur}(5,0){lr}(2.5,2.5){c}
\dotnode(2.5,1){c0}\dotnode(2.5,4){c1}