[pstricks] pst-node suggestion

Christoph Bersch usenet at bersch.net
Wed Oct 23 10:00:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am 23.10.2013 09:42, schrieb Patrice MÉGRET:

> In particular, I use extensively pst-circ and pst-optexp which use
> pst-node to place the components.
>
> Is it possible to add an option ‘draft’ to pst-node that would allow to
> plot, during the design phase of a diagram, a dot and the name of the
> node at the reference point of the node. That would greatly simplify the
> creation of electrical and optical schemes.

I wouldn't use a package option for this. You would be surprised how
many nodes are defined internally by pst-circ and pst-optexp (and other
packages). I guess you wouldn't see anything between all those long and
strange node names.

Maybe it would help you to use the following construct, although you
would need to use another macro name:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pst-optexp}
\def\pnodedraft(#1)#2{%
     \pnode(#1){#2}%
     \psdot(#2)
     \uput[90](#2){#2}
}
\let\mypnode\pnode
%\let\mypnode\pnodedraft
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}[showgrid]
\mypnode(0,2){A}
\mypnode(5,2){B}
\lens(A)(B)

Maybe someone else has a better suggestion.

Christoph