[pstricks] pdfstartpage in powerdot

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Fri Oct 4 09:39:32 CEST 2013

\end{slide}

\begin{slide}{Title slide 2}
text slide 2
\end{slide}

\begin{slide}{Title slide 3}
text slide 3
\end{slide}
\end{document}

When I use ghostview with GS9.10, the genetated pdf file opens on the green page (page 1) instead of the page 2.
When I use ghostview with GS9.07, the genetated pdf file opens on page 2 as it should.

If I try to use ps2pdf directly, I got the same trouble:  the genetated pdf file opens on the green page instead of the page 2

Best regards,

Patrice