[pstricks] [powerdot] Re: pdfstartpage in powerdot

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Fri Oct 4 08:29:40 CEST 2013

Dear Hendri,

Thanks .

I have continued to investigate and I use Latex ==> dvips ==>  ghostview 5

1. If I configure ghostview to use ghostscript 8.71 the pdfstartpage is used with pauseslide
2. If I configure ghostview to use ghostscript 9.07 the pdfstartpage is used with pauseslide
3. If I configure ghostview to use ghostscript 9.10 the pdfstartpage is not used with pauseslide

So, it seems to be related to the last update of ghostscript.
Could confirm me that you have the same behaviour and how we should rfeport this bug.

Best regards,

Patrice