[pstricks] Requesting a new feature to create relative points based on two existing points

Counter Terrorist the.counterterrorist at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 12:51:08 CEST 2013

Dear folks,

TikZ has an elegant way to define a new point that is relative to the 2 existing points.
For example, $(1,2)!.75!(3,4)$, to define a new point that is three quarter on the way from (1,2) to (3,4).

We have already ([]{B}A) syntax to define a new point on the line joining A and B. The current implementation
only supports absolute Xnodesep, Ynodese, nodesep, offset, and angle. So far so good.

If it is possible, I want to request a new key, namely, Relnodesep to define a new point ([Relnodesep=<value>]{B}A) such that its vector position is equal to  <value> times vektor AB.
Of course ([Relnodesep=<value,offset=<...>,angle=<...>>]{B}A) must work as well.

Thank you in advance.

best regards,

PGFTricks