[pstricks] Why is A1 specially treated?

Counter Terrorist the.counterterrorist at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 09:57:31 CEST 2013

Dear folks,

I am really confused with the following macro.

\pstOIJGeonode[](x1, y1){A1}{O}{I}{J}(x2,y2){A2}. . . (xn, yn){An}

Why is the first point specially treated? I means that it must come before O, I, J while other points come after O, I, J?

I really dislike this syntax because it does consume our memory to remember such unnecessary things.
If it is possible, I am so sorry, please avoid making syntax with no logical clues.

Adding such abnormal syntax will burden the users.

Thank you in advance.

best regards,

http://tex.stackexchange.com/users/19356