[pstricks] jpg, pst and picture environment - problems with pdflatex

Tue Aug 6 19:46:10 CEST 2013

Am 06.08.2013 18:51, schrieb Stefka Karakoleva:

> I have problems with document (book style) by converting with pdflatex.
>
> The book contains a lot of old figures in picture environment and a lot
> of pstricks-pictures, too. Now I have to include jpg-images and all
> compile with pdflatex.
>
> For example I send you a minimal file, which I compile with pdflatex. In
> resulting pdf isn't pst-graphic.

- use the package auto-pst-pdf instead of pst-pdf.
- do _not_ use the option [pdftex] for package graphicx
- run the document with pdflatex --shell-escape <file>

then it should work. You should subscripe to the mailing
list to get all answers.