[pstricks] Curved Line Connecting Two Points

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 11 20:58:10 CEST 2013

   A figure has two ellipses that I want to connect with a curved line with
an arrow on the destination end and that passes around another ellipse
between the two connected ones. I thought that \psarc was the appropriate
function but it cannot be specified by the start and end point coordinates.
The attached figure needs the 'physical' and 'biological' ellipses
connected.

   What is the apprpriate tool for this?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |