[pstricks] pst-pdf

Patrice MÉGRET Patrice.MEGRET at umons.ac.be
Thu Jul 11 11:58:03 CEST 2013

Dear Herbert,

Thanks for this info.

It is clear that auto-pst-pdf in better but in fact my goal was not to make a complete pdf file but only to extract each pstricks picture in one eps file and I use \savePics in the pst-pdf config file.

As psgraph is a very interesting environment, it would be interesting to add this in pst-pdf to work automatically (without postscript environment) as with pspicture.

Best regards,

Patrice