[pstricks] Requesting a new feature for nodesep and offset

Counter Terrorist the.counterterrorist at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 06:01:51 CEST 2013

Dear PSTricks' maintainers,

For the current implementation, I noticed that angle is the only key that can be expressed in RPN expression.
May I request a new feature such that both nodesep and offset can be expressed in RPN?
I believe it is possible recall that Herbert Voss has successfully made the first argument (label separation) of \uput can be in RPN (see pst-news13 for the details).

\documentclass[pstricks,border=12pt]{standalone}
\usepackage{pst-eucl}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}[showgrid](4,4)
\pstGeonode
(1,1){O}
([nodesep=1,angle=30]O){P}
([nodesep=2,angle={!30 90 add}]P){A}
([nodesep=1.7205,offset=1]P){B}% I prefer ([nodesep={! 3 sqrt },offset={! 1}]P){B}
\pstCircleOA{O}{P}
\psline(A)(P)(B)

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,