[pstricks] Arrows with Bezier Curves

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Mon Jun 3 17:12:46 CEST 2013

Herbert:
I am running a Mac (OSX 10.7.5) not Windows, but either way my problem (due to my own ineptitude with the details of file placement under the hood) is first that I don't know how to get the file from the dante website to my computer and second once I get it there, where I am to put it when I do.  Answering the first question is a prerequisite for the second.