[pstricks] problem in equation numbering

hh-brasil at bol.com.br hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Thu Apr 18 19:55:59 CEST 2013

Herbert (Voss) proposed the same solution! imho: There must be a grave error in cleveref!

We are wiser now!

hh

Em 18/04/2013 14:49, Kari Eloranta < kari.eloranta at gmail.com > escreveu:
Problem solved. Your tips made me find the cause for the problem, because I did not get any reference at all after changing the position of the label. It was caused by some kind of package conflict from \usepackage{cleveref}. When I commented the package off, everything started working again. It is a real relief, since the bug has bothered me almost a year. All references are back to normal again.

With many thanks,  Kari