[pstricks] a problem of deformation

Wed Feb 6 10:04:01 CET 2013

On 03.02.2013 10:48, Herbert Voss wrote:
> On 02.02.2013 18:17, Cyrille Piatecki wrote:
>
>> I wonder why the open mouth is not correct in the following graphics. In
>> pmy computer the two mouth are not drawn alike.
>>
>> In the same spirit when I use \psscalebox whith such a custom graphics I
>> have often some deformation
>
> I do not understand what you mean by "not correct"

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[x11names]{pstricks}
\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}[showgrid](3,.5)(9,6)
\def\bouche{%
   \pscustom[linecolor=Firebrick2,fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=pink]{
     \pscurve(0,0)(0.15,-0.1)(0.3,0)
     \closepath}}
\rput(6.2,4.2){\bouche}
\rput(4.4,2.9){\bouche}

Cyrille,
please provide minmal examples and _not_ the complete
code which has nothing to do with your problem.

Define single objects relative to (0,0)