[pstricks] incorrect xLabels

Fabian Brunner fabian.brunner at web.de
Mon Jan 28 15:54:18 CET 2013

The command \pstScalePoints does not seem to work
for \fileplot. I tried

  \begin{pspicture}(-0.5,-1)(6,6)
  \psaxes{->}(0,0)(6,6)
  \fileplot[ linecolor=red]{file.dat}
  \pstScalePoints(1,0.5){}{1 add}
  \fileplot[ linecolor=blue,linestyle=dotted]{file.dat}
  \end{pspicture}

and the curves were identical. For \dataplot it worked.
But I can still rescale the file content.

Thank you, Herbert, for your responses!
Fabian