[pstricks] texworks and pstricks

ghostanime2001 ghostanime2001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:41:55 CET 2012

What linux distribution do you use ? I have also seen linux having lots of
success. In the past, I have had the same problem but AFTER installing all
packages and updating. I also tried uninstalling l3kernel packages and
re-installing them and seeing if my code works but this time i wasn't so
lucky. I'm pretty sure there is a bug somewhere with miktex net installer
download from the official site. I have downloaded that installer 3 times
and tried 3 times but it keeps giving me the same problem. Somebody should
really check up on the installer or any packages that rely on xelatex.