[pstricks] texworks and pstricks

ghostanime2001 ghostanime2001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:17:02 CET 2012

Hey everyone how do you use texworks with pstricks so that you can see the
graphical output in the second window with texworks ? I have already
enabled \usepackage{pstricks} and \usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}. However, i
must open the pdf document with a "[filename]-autopp.pdf" extension added
to it. I used to see the graphical output in the second window of texworks
before using XeLaTeX but now I can't. Any help on this anyone ?  I have
written the code that I am actually trying to see in XeLaTeX.

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{pstricks}

\usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}

\usepackage{pstricks-add}

\renewcommand{\familydefault}{\sfdefault}

\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}

\rput(0,0){\rnode{A}{C}}

\rput(1,0){\rnode{B}{H}}

\ncline[nodesepA=2pt,nodesepB=2pt,linewidth=0.75pt,doubleline=true,doublesep=0.1]{A}{B}