[pstricks] Random ps2pdf errors --- solved!!!

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at fc.ul.pt
Mon Oct 22 17:28:21 CEST 2012

I have been able to sort this out.

I have been using \psbrace in several places. I placed pstricks nodes in some mathematical expressions (in an align* environment) and then used \psbrace to draw attention to some properties. The problem was caused when some nodes ended up on one page and the \psbrace command wasn't processed until the page boundary was reached.

By cutting unnecessary uses of \psbrace and moving the rest inside the corresponding environments I was able to avoid this problem.

Thank you all.

LS