[pstricks] problem with pscustom

Kin Mye kinmye at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:45:34 CEST 2012

Thank you all for your help.

Herbert:
Your example works perfectly. However, I have found that the problem is
using fillstyle=hlines or fillstyle=crosshatch instead of solid.
Just change "solid" with "hlines" in your example and I get the wrong
effect.

For instance, I attach what I get when I used the shaded area example that
you point me.
(compiling this example:
http://tug.org/PSTricks/pst-plot/Examples/plot19.tex  )

Maybe Luis is right, and I have some problems with my instalation. I don't
know how to check that. I work on ubuntu and it is upgraded automatically.
Maybe I change something years ago and it is still there ... I will try on
other new ubuntu machine.

For the moment I switch to solid. Thank you!!