[pstricks] problem with pscustom

Kin Mye kinmye at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:50:28 CEST 2012

Dear all,
I have a problem with pscustom. I want to show the area under parabol x^2.

The problem is that I got unwanted hatched area.

In next code, the first picture is the one I want (and don't work): shadow
x^2 from 0 to 1.
Then, I repeated but from -1 to 1. And there, the result is as expected.

Maybe I don't understand how I should close the path in pscustom (??).
Thank you in advance,

\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks,pstricks-add}
\begin{document}
\psset{algebraic=true,unit=2,linecolor=blue,fillstyle=hlines,fillcolor=gray,
  hatchwidth=0.4pt, hatchsep=1.5pt,hatchcolor=blue, unit=1, linewidth=0.7pt}

\begin{pspicture}(1,1)
\psgrid
  \pscustom{%
    \moveto(0,0)