[pstricks] pstricks question

Malcolm Field Field.Malcolm at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Apr 10 19:42:42 CEST 2012

I use pstricks often for drawing geology figures.  However, I would like
to be able to replace the smooth lines that are drawn, such as is
produced using \psline (and other items such as \psframe, pspolygon,
\psellipse, etc.), with a randomization type of function so that the
features that are drawn appear as though they had been drawn by
freehand.  Ideally, the randomize function would allow the user control
over how rough the feature appears.  Does such a function exist or can
it be created?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Malcolm