[pstricks] animated gif

Juergen Gilg gilg at acrotex.net
Wed Mar 28 23:47:25 CEST 2012

Dear Carlo,
> another (little, I hope!) problem. I downloaded some animated.gif
> (waves) from PsTricks main page. I produced a similar animated gif
> about a parabolic motion of a point, and I tried to run .tex file, but
> I am not able to compile correctly this file. So I downloaded animate
> package instruction file, but the result is the same. I leave you all
> files I produced; could you help me?
have a look at the manual of "movie15" -- this offers implementation of
animated gifs into pdf.

ftp://www.ctan.org/ctan/macros/latex/contrib/movie15/doc/movie15.pdf

However this is meanwhile told as OBSOLETE and considered using package
"media9" package.

I am sure Alexander can tell more about it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jürgen