[pstricks] Using pstricks with Lua - is it possible? -- XeLaTeX failing

Hensh, Richard hensh at math.msu.edu
Mon Mar 26 18:00:49 CEST 2012

Dear Herbert,

I tried the following.

xelatex -no-pdf <file>.tex

Then I found a TeXLive 2011 distribution and successfully ran

xdvipdfmx <file>.xdv

using the xdv file generated by MiKTeX. So clearly, at least on my machine, the MiKTeX version of xdvipdfmx is the culprit. I will do more investigation but I didn't want you to waste any more of your time (other than perhaps trying this on your own MiKTeX installation, if you have one).

thanks
rick