[pstricks] problem with aeb_pro (pdf animation)

Juergen Gilg gilg at acrotex.net
Mon Mar 19 16:06:19 CET 2012

Dear Carlo,

as told in a private email,

> P.S. I use TexLive, I have Acrobat Professional and Distiller. How is
> possible to have the workflow you said me
> (Latex-->dvi-->distiller-->pdf) with TexShop? XeLateX is right?

aeb_pro indicates, that Acrobat Professional and its Distiller is needed
with a workflow:

LaTeX --> dvips --> Distiller --> PDF

Within your animat2.log i could see you were using PDFLaTeX -- no way so
-- wrong workflow for that. Only the workflow described above leads to a
proper PDF when using aeb_pro.

I am not using TeXShop, so i have no idea how to setup the dvips driver
there, maybe someone from the list can help you in that way.

Concerning the Distiller: Open the produced ps file in Distiller and
generate the PDF.

Hope this helps,

Jürgen