[pstricks] problem with aeb_pro (pdf animation)

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:45:12 CET 2012

> Dear Herbert,
> I have download aeb_pro package for animated pdf, but when my console runs, gives me the message:
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File 'aeb_pro.sty' not found
>
> In fact I don't found this file in my tex - dist and I am not able to find it on-line. Could you help me?
>
> Thank you very much

> P.S. I use TexLive 2011 on mac

After you download the zip file (available in http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/aeb_pro/aebpro_pack.zip), expand it by double-clicking on it.
Place the folder inside ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex (here ~ is your home directory; inside there is a folder called Library; if necessary, create a folder named tex inside it, and then a folder called latex inside that; NOTE: if you are using Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), the Library folder is hidden by default - to open it, hold down the option key and click on the "Go" menu in the Finder to make it appear).

Also, check the pdf manual that comes with the software.

Luis Sequeira