Re: [pstricks] Problem with pst-euclids \pstMarkAngle

Hendrik Maryns hamaryns at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:22:31 CET 2012

Op -10-01-37 20:59, Herbert Voss schreef:
> Am 05.01.2012 09:54, schrieb Hendrik Maryns:
>
>> I found some more info on my problem
>
> and it could be a good idea if you'd given the information
> about running xelatex instead of latex in your first mail ...

Ah, I will remember doing so in further questions.

> it is a problem with the xdvipdfmx driver. Use the pst-eucl.tex
> from http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pst-eucl/
> available from 8 pm

Thanks, that seems to have been the problem!
Why isn’t it updated by TeXlive?

H.
--
Hendrik Maryns

Drielandenhoek 24
NL-2034 LV Haarlem
+31237370263
+31634861841 (staat meestal uit, enkel nootgevallen)
http://www.tcl-sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/hendrik/
signature.asc?!?
→ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PGPhttp://mindprod.com/project/mailreadernewsreader.html
.eml?!?