[pstricks] problem with pst-solarsystem

Tue Jan 3 22:51:29 CET 2012

Am 03.01.2012 22:30, schrieb Carlo Alberini:

> ! I can't find file 'pst-tools'.

> However for pst-tools my path is:
>
> /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/latex/graphics/pst-tools.pro
>
> and I have done many times a texhash in administrator mode.
>
> In attachment you can find .log and .tex files
>
> I use texlive 2011 on mac and pst-solarsystem shold be correctly
> installed (using Tex Live Utility).

oh, I forgot to upload the new package pst-tools which has
the missing files pst-tools.sty and pst-tools.tex, which should
go into the new directories
/usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/latex/pst-tools/
/usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/generic/pst-tools/

The files should be available with the next regular update.
However, if you can't wait get the filesd from here:
http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pst-tools/
http://texnik.dante.de/tex/latex/pst-tools/

the file pst-tools.pro is part of the main pstricks package
and already updated by the TeXLive manager.