[pstricks] behavior of \parametricplotThreeD

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Fri Dec 30 23:19:59 CET 2011

Thanks---I did catch the missing mul.  But even with that, the curve seems to lie not in the yz-plane, but in the plane x=y (which would explain why with Alpha at its default value of 45 one is looking into the curve).

I didn't know about the use of vertical bars to separate components.  Is this a recent development?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155