[pstricks] Colored points with pstGenode, pstTriangle etc.

Harrie Frericks harrie.frericks at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 20 13:22:15 CET 2011

Thanks for replying, Herbert.

I was trying to use this workaround for my problem (see code snippet
below): \pstGeonode draws the triangle with three 5pt corners. \psdots is
supposed to paint over those corners with three 5pt blue dots.

However, when I look at the .pdf with both Sumatra and Adobe Acrobat X, the
B and C blue points painted by \psdots are not centered exactly on top of
the B and C black points painted by \pstGeonode. The B point is about 2pt
off in the 180 direction and the C point is about 1 pt off in the 225
direction.

I'm using WinEdt, MikTex and Sumatra/Acrobat X. All are up-to-date. You
have to zoom in quite a bit to see the alignment problem.

Thanks for your help

Harrie

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-eucl}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}
\pstGeonode[PointSymbol=*,dotsize=5pt,linecolor=black,CurveType=polygon,PosAngle={180,0,90}](0,0){A}(6,0){B}(2,4){C}
\psdots[dotsize=5pt,linecolor=blue](0,0)(6,0)(2,4)