[pstricks] Colored points with pstGenode, pstTriangle etc.

Harrie Frericks harrie.frericks at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 19 21:50:01 CET 2011

I'm trying to draw a triangle with black lines and blue 5pt corners.
However, AFAIK, both \pstGeonode and \pstTriangle don't have an option for
specifying the color of a point (e.g. something like PointColor or
dotcolor). I could paint dots with \psdots afterward, but on my system the
dots painted with \psdots are slightly off-centre compared to the dots
painted with \pstGeonode and \pstTriangle.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks,

Harrie