[pstricks] [pst-barcode && qrcode] Problem with "~"

Carsten Vogel texnicer at web.de
Sat Nov 19 19:59:13 CET 2011

Dear community!

Since more than 5 years I am using pstricks and related packages. Happy
eversince, I want to thank Herbert and all others involved.

While I wanted to draw qr-codes using pstricks I quickly realized this
is already done in pst-barcode.

Unfortunenately it looks like "~" is not correctly encoded into qrcode,
which is my complain. Now I want to understand how to create those codes
and I really like to contact that guy that made that code once.
Everything else works fine for me, but I need ~ for pointing to my
addresses.

Cheers,
Carsten