[pstricks] smoothing 3d plot (pst-3dplot with fileplotThreeD)

Doris Behrendt doris.behrendt at me.com
Fri Nov 18 07:15:35 CET 2011

patrick,

> let's forget about the axis and labels and all that, how can I get
> the graph to fill most of the space of an A4 size paper and sit at
> the center of the page?

for the centering:
you can try (herbert, don't beat me, perhaps it can be done better;-))
\begin{document}
\mbox{}
\vfill
\begin{center}
...picture
\end{center}
\vfill

as for the picture: if you use \usepackage[textwidth=foo]{geometry}
then you can try \begin{psgraph}[options] instead of
\begin{pspicture}; read the docu somewhere, you can specify the
textwidth=foo somehow in the options and the psgraph environment
adjusts the units;

alternatively, compute the needed psunit within tex, see http://anamorphose.de/rechnen.pdf