[pstricks] smoothing 3d plot (pst-3dplot with fileplotThreeD)

Toche, Patrick ptoche at cityu.edu.hk
Wed Nov 16 22:38:41 CET 2011

Thanks Herbert,

I have no idea what's going on between \makeatletter and \makeatother, so I cannot appreciate the changes you've made.

My problem remains. I don't know how to set dimensions to get axes span the ranges of interest and fit within A4. The picture you have attached does not fit the dimensions in questions. We should clearly see different trajectories at that scale, but here instead they appear to be on top of each other.

This is the range of data I want to visualize. I can ignore anything outside of this particular range.

  \def\xMin{-0.010}%
  \def\xMax{+0.000}%
  \def\yMin{+0.026}%
  \def\yMax{+0.030}%
  \def\zMin{+0.026}%
  \def\zMax{+0.030}%

so if I use the above instead of the following lines (which were selected so as to see something during the debugging process, and for that reason only):

   \def\xMin{-1}%
   \def\xMax{0}%
   \def\yMin{0}%
   \def\yMax{1}%
   \def\zMin{0}%
   \def\zMax{1}%

well I get tiny, tiny axes. Not pretty.

I will attach the final product. Thanks for telling me, I didn't know I could send attachments.

I welcome suggestions!  :-)  thanks!