[pstricks] General question about loops

Toche, Patrick ptoche at cityu.edu.hk
Wed Nov 16 22:07:34 CET 2011

Thanks Herbert,

I've had no luck with your example either.

I made a small change, \includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{"#1"}}, as I think the Name in "Name#1" is superfluous. I compiled with latex. I get the following error message, does it provide any clues?

Thanks for your help,

Patrick.

ERROR MESSAGE:

! LaTeX Error: File `"Name1.ps"' not found.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.14 ...name}{\List}{\insertfigure{\name}\endgraf}

I could not locate the file with any of these extensions:
.eps,.ps,.eps.gz,.ps.gz,.eps.Z
Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

CODE COMPILED WITH LATEX:

\documentclass{beamer}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\newcommand*\List{%
   OddName.ps,
   FunnyName.ps
}%

\newcommand\insertfigure[1]{%
    \includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{"#1"}}

\begin{document}
\psforeach{\name}{\List}{\insertfigure{\name}\endgraf}